- Compax Flex controller with LCD display is standard. The controller uses unit supplied sensors to maintain heating or cooling setpoints as selected.
- Display provides entering and leaving fluid temperatures, alarms status, input/ output status, and setpoint adjustment.
- Flow and pressure control valve options are available.
- Flow proving switch optional.
- Flex controller is complete with RS485 communications capability (Modbus RTU).
- Compax units can operate as stand alone units or be staged via DDC using Modbus RTU from a BMS or an optional factory supplied sequencing panel.
- If there is no BAS, then optional building loop control panels, and Compax sequencing panels are available to monitor and control your loop system and the Compax units.
Building System Control And Sequencing Panels
- Basic panel with system supply and return water sensors, and outside air sensor:
- Requires inputs for remote control of operating times (if there is more than one)
- Set point and system flow switches
- Controller will stage units ON and OFF – on a first on, first off arrangement
- Controller will monitor unit operations and indicate fault
- Basic controller with built in web enabled connectivity (internet connection hard wired by others)
- Custom controller as the above basic controller with:
- Specially programmed features such as pump controllers
- 4 pipe system
- Heat injection controls
- Geothermal control
- Custom controller with built in web enabled connectivity (internet connection hard wired by others)